I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Friday, March 12, 2010

Non-stretch, traditional tutus.

I have made a few traditional tutus, so have just added a few photos to the gallery - scroll past all the posts -but I feel like I still have LOTS to learn here. They are fun to do as you can use any sort of fabric, but hard to sew together...as for sewing on hooks and eyes, not my favourite occupation!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dani, I need to contact you, as I would like to know how much it would cost approximately for a non stretch, traditional, boned classical tutu (red and black for spanish ballet)for my 13.5 year old daughter. We live in Perth and need a tutu for end of June for dance comps. Please help!Email is kgrayson13@bigpond.com
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani
    Can you please give me an idea of what it would cost to make a traditional, non stretch, boned classical tutu, decorated for my 14 year old daughter. How long does it take to make?
    We are in queensland.
    My e-mail address is info@lynnelinton.com.au
    Many thanks
    Regards Lynne

    ReplyDelete