I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Friday, October 8, 2010

Pictures of tutus made by my students!


I had just finished writing my previous post about hoping for some photos of finished tutus, when I got an email from Patti in Canada with these photos attached. The blue tutu was made by Patti and the black and purple one by Julie. We didn"t have time in Las Vegas to get onto decorating, so this is what they did after they got home. Patti has added to the interest of hers by painting some of the net to blend it in more with the leotard colour.

I think they both look fantastic! Beautiful photos too.

Patti is getting a website organised for her costume business near Toronto, so I will post the address here as soon as it is up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment