I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Friday, October 8, 2010

Tutus for sale

As the end of the year is coming up I have decided to try to clean out my sewing room, the pile of tutus is getting ridiculous! A lot of these were made as samples or to try out a new pattern or way of doing something, a couple were ebay buys that I have decorated or tweaked. If anyone is interested in any of them please email me at danilegge@me.com for further details and more photos.

NEW Girls 12-14 blue velvet lycra, base tutu bought on ebay and decorated by me. Sleeves and headdress to match $375.00
New, Ladies 8, designed, made and decorated by me. Diamanté tiara to match $375.00
Bought new on ebay, I have done a bit of fiddling, sleeves and headdress to match. Worn once at a competition. Ladies 12-14

Never worn, bought new on ebay and redecorated. Traditional boned tutu, girls 12.

New mauve stretch satin tutu, Girls 14/ladies 8-10, there are lots of photos of this in one of my posts.

Worn once at South St comps in Ballarat, girls 10-12

I made this one to take to the Las Vegas seminar with me to show what I make. It has only been tried on a couple of times, Girls 14/ Ladies 6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment