I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Monday, March 28, 2011

Comps coming up and a few more costumes finished.

Here are a few photos of recently completed costumes, I have also been given a couple of photos of girls in their tutus which I have added to the gallery at the end of all the posts.
This is Jemima's Firebird tutu, the design by her teacher Sarah, I just made it. Lots of different fabrics appliqued onto the skirt and bodice, fun to do.

This tutu is for Zoey, lots of Swarovski diamanties on the skirt as her mum likes bling but still very sweet and innocent.

This was done by email for Jia in Queensland

Annie who appears on here frequently, needed two new tutus, I really like both of them as they are a bit different, this one was dyed and spray painted to give the gradation of colour on the skirt.

and this one I had the idea for when I found this remnant of navy burnout velvet with green glitter flowers all over it, Annie's mum was brave enough to say yes to my idea.

And finally a tutu for Lily, very pretty but will sparkle beautifully on stage

1 comment: