I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Monday, October 3, 2011

My first ever Dewdrop tutu

I must first explain to any American readers as to why I have never made a Dewdrop before! In Australia "Nutcracker" is just another ballet and is not performed every Christmas by everyone, also the versions I have seen here don't have Dewdrops or Candycanes.

Anyway I have nearly finished my first Dewdrop for Larran in Georgia and will post photos as soon as it is finished. I sent Larran some progress photos and received this email back.

Ms. Dani,

This is Larren. I am absolutely blown away! From what I've seen, the tutu will be GORGEOUS! It is more lovely than I could have imagined. I am in love with the tiara! I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks so much for sending pictures.

Sincerely,
A Very Grateful Dew Drop


I LOVE my job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment