I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tutu patterns for sale

I now have patterns printed up for Girls 8-10, Girls 10-12, Girls 12-15 and Ladies small. The patterns are for the paneled leotard I use as a tutu base that is marked with lines for sewing the top layer of net. The envelope gives information about widths and number of layers.

Patterns are $15 each, postage anywhere in Australia is $2.50, anywhere in the world is $6.50.

I have also written an instruction booklet that includes a bit about design and decoration as well as how to make the leotard, cut and sew on the net and tack the layers together. Booklets are $15 emailed or free if you order two or more patterns.
Email me for more details or to order.

2 comments:

  1. I'm vey interested in making a purchase of two patterns and receiving the intricrions for free. How do I make an order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm for looking for tutu patterns 5-10 year olds can you help?

    ReplyDelete