I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another fabulous "Tutus that Dance" seminar

I arrived home today after nearly two weeks in Las Vegas and I am TIRED! However I had a fantastic time, learned lots, met some wonderful new people and hopefully imparted something to my students. I have just uploaded a heap of photos to Suzanne's blog http://tutuseminar.blogspot.com.au/ but here are a few of my favourites.
Meri made this stunning tutu in Suzanne's class.
Sandra working on her Rat queen tutu in advanced stretch, using a new low back pattern Suzanne has recently published.
Hina modelling a tutu I took over with me to show the new students what they can ll=ook like. Thanks again Piper for letting me borrow your tutu.
Bodice and romantic tutu made in Suzanne's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment