I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ready made tutus for sale

I have recently bought several tutus made by my friend Sharon. Some I have totally decorated, others I have only tweaked slightly. They are all brand new. They are less expensive than custom made tutus and I can make matching tiaras for all of them if wanted. The red and black one is a Ladies Medium (about a Ladies 12) double lycra leotard and alternating layers of red and black stiff net. I bought the stunning overskirt fabric on ebay years ago, and have been waiting for the right tutu to put it on. It REALLY sparkles under lights! $350.
This one is turquoise and silver (it looks blue here but it is turquoise) with accents of jade green. The overskirt is only pinned on in these photos, so ignore the pins. It is a girls 14/Ladies small. I can give measurements if wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment